123. 3 Communication “Watch Outs” for Happier Holiday Gatherings
If you feel stress about upcoming family gatherings due to past communication breakdowns, you are not alone. In her role as a transformative communication teacher and coach, Alejandra Siroka knows this story all too...
122. Why Don’t You Understand Me?
Feeling understood, heard, and respected is a universal human desire, and it's easy to be frustrated and upset with others when you aren't getting what you need. But what if the solution lies in how we express...
121. Stuck in the Middle? How To Respond When Friends Fight
Have you ever found yourself caught in the crossfire of someone else's conflict, unsure whether to jump in or step back? In this episode, we dive into the art of remaining neutral and promoting peace when conflicts...
120. Why We Fight: The Role of Our Internal Dialogue in Conflict
Are you tired of getting caught up in conflicts and struggling to communicate without reactivity? In this episode, Alejandra Siroka delves into the relationship between our internal dialogue and its effects during...
119. What to Say When You Don’t Know What to Say: Real Examples
Are you struggling with knowing what to say or do when you know someone is in pain? With recent events in the Middle East as a backdrop, Alejandra Siroka shares her 5-step approach to navigating these conversations,...
118. How to Have Antiracist Conversations
"Anti-racist conversations are not conversations just for people of the global majority. It's for everyone. We're all impacted by racism. So we all have a role to play," says Dr. Roxy Manning.
In this episode,...
117. Mastering Your Mindset: How Language Shapes Your Capacity
"Mindset is a habitual story expressed by the language you use in your internal dialogue." says Alejandra Siroka. This episode explores the concept of mindset and its relationship to language and internal dialogue....
116. How Our Internal Dialogue Shapes Our Communication with Others
"Is your internal dialogue shaping your reality and relationships?
In this thought-provoking episode of the Language Alchemy Podcast, Alejandra Siroka delves into the power of our internal dialogue and how it impacts...
115. How To Discover The Core Theme of Your Mind Story
"Knowing the core theme of your mind stories is helpful because it can serve as a motivation to grow out of it." says Alejandra Siroka.
Have you ever wondered about the patterns that shape your internal dialogue?...
114. 5 Steps to Break the Spell of a Mind Story
Have you ever caught yourself captured by a story created by your own mind? Most of us are unaware of the narratives we tell ourselves, leading us to unknowingly act upon these stories. We may find ourselves holding...
113. A Simple Practice to Stay Connected to Your Internal Communication System
"If you'd like to communicate skillfully and authentically, if you want to have healthy relationships and thrive no matter what's going on in your life, then you need to do the work to have access to your internal...
112. Understanding Your Internal Communication System
"When you connect to your felt sense, you are going to discover a very rich world." says Alejandra Siroka.
In this episode of Language Alchemy, host and transformative communication coach Alejandra delves into the...