128. Mindful Endings And Intentional Beginnings: Starting The New Year With Clarity
As one year ends and another begins, it's a significant time for reflection and planning. In this final episode of 2023, Alejandra introduces a three-part approach to transition – acknowledgement, desire, and commitment – guiding listeners through an intentional process of self-reflection and goal setting.
The Acknowledgement phase focuses on introspection about the past year. Alejandra encourages listeners to reflect on their experiences, learn from them, and identify areas for growth. This phase is not just about looking back, but understanding how past experiences can shape future actions. In the Desire phase, Alejandra prompts listeners to think about what they want for themselves in the upcoming year. This involves envisioning future goals and using affirmative language to articulate these ambitions. The aim is to create clear and positive intentions for the future. The Commitment phase is about turning these intentions into practical steps. Alejandra emphasizes the need for actionable plans and personal accountability to achieve these goals.
This episode will be valuable for listeners who wish to thoughtfully close one year and begin another with clear intentions and a plan for achieving them. Alejandra invites listeners to begin the year with her in a very special 2-hour event on January 1, 2024. In this live, online workshop called Enjoying Thriving Relationships, she will be guiding participants through a process to reflect on their 2023 communication and relationships, connect to their skills and capacities, and make the necessary adjustments to approach 2024 from a place of inner knowing, self-love, and capability.
• “If you don't take the time to reflect on the cycle that's ending, you are likely to forget the lessons you learned, the skills and capacities you developed. And you are also likely to neglect to give attention to the reparations and corrections that are important for you to make.” (3:51 | Alejandra Siroka)
• “Life has a way of bringing us more opportunities to learn certain lessons until we learn them.” (4:25 | Alejandra Siroka)
• “When you are connecting to what you need to communicate and how you want to show up, you are using the language of desire. When you truly engage in the language of desire, you feel inspired.” (9:51 | Alejandra Siroka)
• “I have never seen a magic wand that will make what you want appear in front of you out of thin air, especially when you connect to your deep longings. So you need to break them down into all the steps you need to make so that these longings do come true.” (12:05 | Alejandra Siroka)
To sign up for 2-hr online workshop Enjoy Thriving Relationships in 2024, visit: languagealchemy.com/thrivingrelationships
To apply for January Group Coaching, visit: languagealchemy.com/groupcoaching
To work with Alejandra, visit: www.languagealchemy.com/workwithme
To join the Language Alchemy mailing list, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com
To ask questions you'd like Alejandra to answer in the podcast, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/podcastquestion
To find out about 1:1 transformative communication coaching with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/oneonone
To find out about couple transformative communication coaching with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/couples
To schedule a reduced-rate coaching consultation with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/newclient
To follow Alejandra on instagram follow @languagealchemy
Podcast Music composed by Gary Lapow: open.spotify.com/artist/1HlMhcNfKIELxYil5mVqD