1:1 Communication Coaching
Is it hard to say what you mean with confidence?
Do you stay quiet because you don't want to offend others if you speak your truth?
Not sure how to ask for what you need and be heard?
Do you say yes too easily to things you don't want to do?
I can help you!Book a 60-minute consultation
I can support you if you're willing to
cultivate deeper awareness about the way you communicate
uncover how your communication contributes to your experience of life and relationships
learn to communicate with clarity, confidence and compassion when it matters the most
shift self-sabotaging communication and behavior patterns that keep you small, insecure, anxious, shut down
let go of pleasing others instead of taking care of your needs
discover your non-negotiable terms of engagements and set the healthy boundaries that are needed for any healthy conscious relationship
reduce self-criticism, self-rejection, self-pity, and negative chatter in your head
learn communication tools to develop healthy relationships in alignment with your values and spiritual practices
have more joy and less drama in your personal and professional life
In Alejandra’s on-line course I experienced her gentle loving manner, intelligent grounded presence, and passionate ability to create a safe environment for transformation.
In our work together, I learned to recognize “triggered” energy patterning that was sabotaging my communication and how to transform it into awareness for authentic and conscious communication. I learned that I have the capacity to remain grounded, present and open even in the most vulnerable situations.
As a result of our work together I experience more fulfillment and love while connecting and communicating with others. What has become crystal clear to me through this alchemical journey is that the more I invest in connecting wholeheartedly and authentically, the more I invest in the well being of humanity.
I was seeking change and direction in my life. I wanted to work with someone that was kind and understanding but could also give me the tools I needed in my life.
Alejandra impressed me with her knowledge and her ability to truly connect with me.
In our sessions, I've learned so much about myself, but mostly I've learned why I feel certain ways and how to handle the feelings I thought were "bad feelings" when they are present. I now know how to be kind to myself and treat my life with balance.
I've learned to speak and communicate with others in a more genuine way that comes with empathy. I take more time to listen and understand where others are coming from before I respond or jump to conclusions.
My relationships with loved ones have improved and I've even gotten feedback from others that I've grown and communicate better.
Outcomes you can achieve
One of my favorite aspects about supporting my clients, is witnessing their growth and transformation.
When you do the work needed to transform your communication, you can experience some of the beautiful accomplishments I've seen my clients achieve, such as:
- Communicate needs with confidence and clarity
- Listen and give feedback with compassion
- Decrease judgment of self and others
- Navigate inner struggles and interpersonal conflicts skillfully
- Have healthy conversations about difficult topics
- Develop and keep healthy personal and professional relationships
- Set healthy boundaries
- Make value-based decisions with clarity and ease
- Be heard and respected
- Heal relationships
- Increased energy, calmness and self-satisfaction
- Stay rooted in their spiritual practice and show up authentically without having to hide who they are
Who Language Alchemy® communication coaching is NOT for
This work is not for you if you:
- are not willing to look into how you contribute to the condition of your life and relationships
- want others to change, but you are not willing to unlearn communication patterns that negatively impact you and others
- want others to hear and respect you, but you are unwilling to hear or respect them
- are seeking to control or manipulate others
- want to have your coaching space to be only for complaining and you're not willing to take actions or do the work needed to transform your unhelpful communication patterns
- are not open to learning holistic communication tools that may will include journaling, meditation, mindfulness practices, and other integrative modalities
- are only looking to benefit yourself and are not interested in shifting your communication and behavior for everyone's benefit
- do not want to learn to keep yourself accountable
What to expect from the Language Alchemy® coaching process
Here are 3 proven steps to help you transform your communication and experience a meaningful, fulfilling and authentic life.
Schedule a 60-minute coaching consultation
You and I meet on Zoom to:
- discuss your specific communication struggles, needs, and desires in a safe non-judgmental space;
- explore a communication habit that's impacting your life and relationships;
- understand what communication tools and strategies you need to transform the status quo; and
- talk about a customized 1:1 transformative communication coaching program.
If we decide to work together, you receive a customized plan
You receive and approve a clear roadmap for your communication goals and needs.
- sign a coaching program agreement,
- make your first monthly payment,
- receive access to a customized private coaching platform,
- receive access to an accountability app we'll use in between sessions
- schedule your video coaching sessions with me.
Depending on your goals, we work for 3, 6, or 9 months
You have communication 1:1 coaching sessions with me.
You come away from each coaching session with actions steps to explore and practice.
I keep you accountable so you:
- transform your unhelpful communication habits,
- connect to your capacity,
- apply transformative communication tools to have and maintain a vibrant, authentic and fulfilling life and relationships
I feel like I became a woman working with Alejandra.
I know now how to give my inner child had the support it needed to live in the world as a smart, successful yet compassionate, and caring woman.
I just had a big breakup and I felt like I did not know how to move forward. I could not focus on my studies or my future and felt lost and lonely. It seemed that I could not motivate myself anymore.
My mom suggested I called Alejandra. My mom took Alejandra’s workshops and knew Alejandra could help me find my way back. My mom said Alejandra was going to show me what was valuable about me. At the time, I could not tell one thing that was valuable about me.
Talking to her was like a sanctuary. I knew I was in a safe place. That safety helped me be open to discuss what was going on for me with total honesty.
In our sessions, we did lots of exercises to alleviate my stress and helped me regain my confidence and power.
I learned that I did not need to have a girlfriend to feel lovable and okay with myself. I don’t feel lonely for not having a girlfriend anymore because I learned to be happy with myself.
Approaches & Modalities you'll benefit from
These are the components integrated into Language Alchemy coaching:
- EMPATHY: I listen to you with full attention and non-judgment and put myself in your shoes to see life from your perspective.
- RESPECT: I honor your inner knowing. You have the capacity to develop the communication skills to express who you are as an adult.
- REFLECTION: I offer reflections using techniques from NVC (Non-Violent Communication), NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Mindfulness.
- COMPASSIONATE SOMATIC INQUIRY PROCESSES: If you want long-lasting transformation, it's important to engage in compassionate understanding that includes all the parts of who you are and how you communicate. I guide you and teach you powerful processes from yoga, non-dualistic eastern philosophies, NLP. NVC, Buddhist psychology, somatic practices, meditation, neuroscience, and Ayurveda.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: I keep you accountable and committed to your communication goals. I track your journey and celebrate your growth.
How's coaching different from psychotherapy?
While both coaching and psychotherapy can lead to deep connection and transformation with self and others, there are big differences.
- The focus is on understanding your present experience and your desired goals, and developing the skills to reach them
- Coaching is action-oriented
- Your attention is on the how
- At the end of each session, you will have an action to experiment with in between sessions
- As your coach, I keep you accountable and you receive my support in between sessions
- Coaching has a determined period of time because you are working on accomplishing goals
- Coaching can be therapeutic but it doesn't diagnose or treat mental disorders
- The investment for coaching may seem high because you pay per month; however, you pay much less because you're not working with a coach on a regular basis for several years
- The focus is on understanding your life history and how your past environments and circumstances led you to your present issues
- Psychotherapy is process-oriented
- Your attention is on the why
- You often reflect and process your life to understand why things are the way they are
- You usually don't have contact with your therapist in between sessions unless there's a crisis
- The psychotherapy process doesn't have a determined period of time. You can expect to work with a therapist on a weekly basis for years.
- Psychotherapy can effectively diagnose and treat diagnosable disorders
- The investment with a therapist is higher. You pay per session and have weekly sessions for years. When you do the math, the investment is higher than coaching
Language Alchemy is not psychotherapy, but deep transformational communication coaching. This alchemical journey leads to deep connection, understanding, and compassion for yourself and others.
When you transform your unconscious communication limitations, you are able to express yourself authentically. Your authentic expression allows you to thrive in life and relationships.
Many of my clients tried psychotherapy before and are drawn to coaching instead; others find our work to be an excellent complement to psychotherapy.
Several of my clients are psychotherapists in practice and training.
Book a 60-Minute Consultation
Pick a time that works best for you using the scheduling link below.
Fill out a form with questions to get the most of our time together.
Pay for your consultation using my secure payment link.
One-on-one communication coaching consultations are 60-minute long, available at a rate of $250.
Before you book your consultation, scroll up and down to make sure you've read all the information on this page.
Since working with Alejandra, I’ve learned how to transform the way I interact with others and how I connect with myself. I’ve been able to handle difficult conversations with grace.
Her gentle and strong method of deep listening and guidance is effective and magical. I’m so grateful I answered the call to connect with her. I stand in my own truth more that ever before and feel confident in moving ahead with my newfound courage to express and shine.
I sought out Alejandra’s help on two different occasions: once when I was having challenges with a housemate and another time when I had relationship issues.
Alejandra helped me understand why I was having challenges and helped me address them by teaching me useful techniques and more effective ways of communicating.
I am definitely able to communicate more authentically and have more tools to use when I confront the inevitable challenge.
I came to work with Alejandra 7 years ago as I was going through a major life transition. I had tried good old-fashioned therapy which was helpful for the short term but I was looking for tools I could use by myself long term.
Alejandra and I worked on both personal and professional hurdles.
Through our work, I've learned the benefits of meditation and how to slow down and think about how I’m communicating to help me thrive in all aspects of my life.
I came to work with Alejandra shortly after my father passed away to learn how to cope with the loss.
I only wish that I started going sooner because not only has it taught me how to work through my feelings, but also to communicate better in my relationships, at my job, and with my family and friends.
A year later, I’m in a much better place than I could have imagined, and happier and more fulfilled than I’ve ever been.
I was facing a career decision. I wanted to know how to communicate my final decision to my employer and loved ones.
Alejandra taught me how to determine what I actually wanted to do (instead of what I thought I should do).
I learned to understand and express with confidence what I wanted and why I wanted it.
I am enjoying my career more than I have in the last 25 years!
I sought out Alejandra to prepare for Medical School interviews.
Alejandra's approach to our work together was warm, inviting, and conveyed an implicit message about the importance of self-awareness.
Alejandra had me identify those values most important to me. This helped me remain grounded and confident during my interviews.
I can now better communicate, which is so important for a doctor.
When I began my year-long journey with Alejandra, I struggled to have a healthy relationship with myself and others; mostly because I was unable to speak my mind, tell my truth, and express my needs in a healthy manner.
Further, I was stuck in a proverbial rut in my career life as well. I did not feel as though I had a purpose, and I did not know myself well enough to know what I valued and what I wanted to do professionally.
Through my work with Alejandra, I learned to connect with myself in a way that I had never done before. In so doing, my self-talk ceased to be negative and my drive and passion for life came back. I
n developing compassion for myself I began to communicate compassionately with others.
I applied to law school and I was accepted. I am now successful attorney. If it had not been for the work Alejandra and I did together, I would not have been able to walk through the fear that was keeping me from growing.
I like the person I am today, which is something I could not say before. I am extremely grateful for the year I spent learning together.
I’ve worked with Alejandra one-on-one twice after going to her workshops. I was experiencing a lot of personal anguish and frustration both with life circumstances and people in general.
I learned about my habit of redirecting my frustration with others back at myself and how that lead me to a cycle of self-loathing. I started feeling hopeless about the prospect of being able to be functional again.
I sought professional help through traditional psychotherapy and was not finding a way out of hopelessness and helplessness.
The first notable difference in working with her is that she is an active participant in the session. When I am with Alejandra, she listens to my needs, asks me to pause, and reflects back to me what she hears in a way that we can piece things together.
She knows my patterns and is able to help me connect to behaviors and language patterns with specific guidance.
I don’t feel alone in the sessions; in fact, I feel a sense of companionship and partnership.
I found Alejandra through a mindful mothering group after I tried three different therapists with no success.
I had postpartum anxieties, sleep deprivation and had been going through a tough time in my marriage. Life happened too fast for me and became easily short-tempered; expressing all my emotions to my husband was extremely difficult.
Alejandra taught me the art of understanding and expressing my own thoughts in a way that I could be heard exactly how I wanted others to hear me. I’ve learned how to listen and understand the underlying values and meaning behind words.
My life started shifting to a whole new level. I became less irritable and much more confident when it comes to communicating something important. I know I’m a better wife and mother now than I was a few months ago. My situation was time-sensitive. I had to save my marriage and raise a child in a healthy household. All of these changes happened in just a few months. I will be forever grateful to Alejandra.