115. How To Discover The Core Theme of Your Mind Story
"Knowing the core theme of your mind stories is helpful because it can serve as a motivation to grow out of it." says Alejandra Siroka.
Have you ever wondered about the patterns that shape your internal dialogue? There are habitual narratives that impact many of us and they are centered around three prevailing themes – safety, connection, and self-worth. Through relatable scenarios, Alejandra helps listeners identify and understand their dominant themes. She stresses that while these recurring themes might feel familiar, they do not always reflect our true reality.
Alejandra offers suggestions for what to do when becoming aware of these familiar themes, including acknowledging them with compassion, using the five steps to break the spell of a mind story (as discussed in Episode 114), and seeking support to expand your perception and grow out of these themes.
• “The three main frequent familiar themes that tend to be at the center of our mind stories are related to safety, connection, or self-worth.” (10:03 | Alejandra Siroka)
• "Knowing the core theme of your mind stories is helpful because it can serve as a motivation to grow out of it." (12:12 | Alejandra Siroka)
• "Number one, acknowledge that this is your core theme with compassion." (13:07 | Alejandra Siroka)
• "Number two, the second thing you can do is to listen to episode 114, write down those five steps to break the spell of a mind story and have those five steps handy." (13:51 | Alejandra Siroka)
• "And the third suggestion is to ask for support so that you can expand your perception and grow out of your core theme so that you can communicate and show up in your life and relationships as the conscious, compassionate, and mature adult you are." (14:09 | Alejandra Siroka)
To work with Alejandra, visit: www.languagealchemy.com/workwithme
To join the Language Alchemy mailing list, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com
To ask questions you'd like Alejandra to answer in the podcast, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/podcastquestion
To find out about 1:1 transformative communication coaching with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/oneonone
To find out about couple transformative communication coaching with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/couples
To schedule a reduced-rate coaching consultation with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/newclient
To follow Alejandra on instagram follow @languagealchemy
Podcast Music composed by Gary Lapow: open.spotify.com/artist/1HlMhcNfKIELxYil5mVqD