101. Language Alchemy Principles You Need to Know - Part 1
“The language we use is one of the most powerful tools we have to look at reality, understand reality and relate to reality. And that means that the language we use directly impacts the condition of our life, our relationships and our world,” explains host and transformative communication coach Alejandra. There are eight foundational principles that form the unique Language Alchemy® communication system. In today’s episode of the Language Alchemy Podcast, Alejandra shares the first four foundational principles you need to know in order to begin transforming your communication and in doing so, your life.
Knowing the foundational principles behind anything you learn is important, because they will help you to determine whether that teaching is in alignment with your own values and vision. The first principle of Language Alchemy® is understanding that the language you use directly shapes your reality. This leads into the second principle, which is that during the language acquisition stage, you learn to communicate based on how those around you communicate. If you do not consciously bring awareness to the way you communicate as you mature, you will continue to communicate in ways you were taught as a young child. Principle three builds off of this concept, stating that authentic communication is all about learning to use your own language with awareness, intentionality and responsibility. Lastly, the fourth principle is about how as you grow, mature, and deepen, your communication needs to grow, mature, and deepen alongside you.
By understanding these foundational principles, you will be better able to notice not only how you communicate, but why you communicate the way that you do. With this newfound awareness, you can then see where your communication does or does not align with your values and transform how you express yourself so that you can communicate authentically.
• “The language we use is one of the most powerful tools we have to look at reality, understand reality and relate to reality. And that means that the language we use directly impacts the condition of our life, our relationships and our world.” (5:34-5:51 | Alejandra)
• “The language you speak is the language you learned, and you have the capacity to learn to communicate differently.” (7:56-8:04 | Alejandra)
• “As we grow, mature and deepen, our communication needs to grow, mature and deepen.” (11:37-11:44 | Alejandra)
• “When your communication is in alignment with the conscious, compassionate and mature adult that you are, you can have the life and relationships your heart longs for, and that our human family really needs.” (17:53-18:10 | Alejandra)
To join the Language Alchemy mailing list, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com
To ask questions you'd like Alejandra to answer in the podcast, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/podcastquestion
To find out about 1:1 transformative communication coaching with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/oneonone
To find out about couple transformative communication coaching with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/couples
To schedule a reduced-rate coaching consultation with Alejandra, visit: https://www.languagealchemy.com/newclient
To follow Alejandra on instagram follow @languagealchemy
Podcast Music composed by Gary Lapow: open.spotify.com/artist/1HlMhcNfKIELxYil5mVqD