In this 75-minute Free Interactive Workshop
You Will Learn
- A common misconception most people have about communication, that actually keeps relationships small, superficial, and short-lived.
- 3 Transformative Communication Tools you can use right away to create and maintain meaningful, deep, and long-lasting relationships with the people in your life.
- A Daily Practice I Personally Use to increase your sense of connection with yourself and others —whether you interact with people in person, over the phone, or via a screen.
This Free Online Workshop is a Must If:
- You don't feel satisfied with your most significant relationships
- You've gotten feedback that it's hard to talk to you about topics that matter
- You’d like to know how to communicate to create and maintain true connection
- You’re hesitant to pick up the phone and have a real conversation with a trusted someone because you don’t know what to say
- You’d love to go through your days having the experience of well-being that comes when you have true connection
Are you tired of feeling lonely, awkward, or dissatisfied with your relationships?
Even though it can be painful, it’s good that you’re noticing the impact of not having true connection in your life!
When you don’t know how to belong, when you don’t know what to say to really connect with others, or when your most important relationships don’t feel meaningful, life feels much harder.
Yet, you have a super powerful tool available to you 24/7 that can bring forth true connection, meaningful relationships, and sustainable well-being.
It’s your language!
Come to this free online workshop and let me show you how to use your language skillfully to create and maintain true connection!
I’ve learned how to transform the way I interact with others, connect with myself, and handle difficult conversations with grace. Alejandra’s gentle and strong method of deep listening and guidance is effective and magical.
Alejandra helped me to shift some very deep and unconscious patterns of communication and this has benefited my capacity to communicate personally and professionally.
I know what it's like. I’ve been there...
A couple of decades ago, I was losing friends left and right because I didn’t know how to have true connection, especially when I felt triggered by something they did or said. I also went through tough breakups that seemed to come out of nowhere.
Then, I met my husband Matthew in 2004, and I made it my mission to learn to keep our connection meaningful and thriving. This meant I needed to communicate in a way that nurtured true connection.
In my teaching and coaching practice, I see how starved we are for connection. I also see how powerful it is when my clients learn to foster true connection.
When you have true connection, you feel free to be yourself and you let others be their authentic selves. Authenticity brings forth sustainable well-being, even when things are challenging ––like during times of divisiveness and war.
Let me teach you how to use your language skillfully to have the kind of authentic connection you are capable of having.
This interactive workshop is free. You can learn a lot in just 75 minutes! Don’t wait!