Mon12Mar2018Mon30Apr20186:30 - 8:30 PMPrivate Home in Cole Valley, San Francisco, California
Join this inspiring 8-week course to connect with other moms in meaningful conversation about identity, mothering, and how to create loving relationships with your child(ren) from the start.
This group is designed for moms who are looking for a weekly space to be in community with other mothers without their children present.
Moms who have children over six months old are welcome.
* Connect deeply with your own parenting vision and values
* Learn from and enjoy time with other moms
* Acquire proven communication tools to raise a self-confident and compassionate child.
Together we will laugh, share, and discover – integrating this work with courage, kindness, and authenticity.
Thu24May2018Mon28May2018Taramandala Retreat Center, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
You are needed at this time in history. It is true, you are needed in your divine feminine form as an agent of compassion, power and clarity. You are needed as an awake being who can integrate your spiritual practices into the important conversations we need to have around issues of race, privilege and oppression.
Through guided meditations, dharma talks, yoga, dance, generative writing, and conscious communication inquiry you will awaken the enlightened feminine within you at the three aspects of your being: body, speech and heart/mind.
Come to this women’s retreat to
* Embody the wisdom of the Mandala of the Enlightened Feminine, a practice developed by Lama Tsultrim Allione. This is a core practice in the Wisdom Rising movement that Lama Tsultrim founded.
* Find your authentic voice and expression to raise awareness and mindfulness to engage in healing conversations about shared power and acceptance
* Compassionately uncover your own unseen issues around race, privilege, oppression, and authority
* Transform obstacles into the path through Feeding Your Demons®
* Know yourself through the powerful practice of journaling and generative writing. As you come closer to your authentic self, you will unlock your creativity and learn ways of telling your story
* Develop strategies and an action plan to take this work into your life and the world
Fri15Jun2018Mon18Jun20181440 Multiversity - 800 Bethany Drive Scotts Valley, California
How do we show up for ourselves and others fully and authentically?
How do we stand up for our needs?
How do we set healthy boundaries?
How do we approach life’s inevitable conflicts without losing ourselves?
These questions are not only useful; they are crucial in the path of sustainable, integrated, and real personal transformation.
In this nourishing weekend, you will find the power of your voice through the clarity of your communication and learn to talk about what matters to you with confidence, integrity and compassion.
Through meditations, self-reflection, partner work, and role-plays you will:
* Explore the transformational power of language to connect to your true nature
* Become aware of the influence of your internal dialogue in your day-to-day life
* Transform anxiety and judgment of old, tired stories into newfound compassionate energy
* Experience telling your truth in ways that lead to enriched connection and inner peace
* Feel the power of being heard with full, embodied presence.
As you transform, you’ll see your world transform to meet you in a new place, a place where what previously seemed impossible is unveiled as your truth—something that has been inside you all along. This is your birthright, and it is time to claim it.