Sat01Apr2017Sat26Aug20172:00 - 4:30pmSan Rafael, CA
Why apply to join this inner circle of dedicated truth speakers?
You’ve taken Language Alchemy workshops and have had powerful experiences. When you are communicating authentically, your words reflect a deep level of presence.
Yet, in certain situations or with certain people, your communication falls back into old patterns.
You’ve experienced that the only way towards sustainable change is achieved through repetition and immersion in an environment that embodies
your desired changes. When you surround yourself with heart-minded people, you feel re-inspired to speak your truth because everyone is supporting you on your path to authenticity. You will be seen for the alchemist that you are.
Come to this inner circle of alchemists to:
* co-create a circle of courageous friends
* share and be heard
* inspire and be inspired
* allow speaking truth to become your nature
* integrate your communication tools to address aspects of your life that need attention
* receive one-on-one support from Alejandra
This is an exclusive program for only 10 Alchemists!
We keep this group small to ensure a transformative experience.
We will engage in the enlivening opportunity to explore topics and skills specific to your journey.
Together we will laugh, share, discover, and connect – integrating this work with courage, kindness and authenticity.
This program includes:
* 10 interactive group meetings. Each meeting is 2.5 hrs. twice a month.
* 10 audios with practice tools.
* 5 one-on-one 1hr. sessions with Alejandra to deepen your understanding and inquiry.
* 10 practice sessions. Guided explorations outside group meetings with a practice partner.
* 10 powerful guided journal reflections.
Group Meeting Dates: 2 Saturdays a month from 2:00 - 4:30pm
April 1 and 15
May 13 and 27
June 10 and 24
July 8 and 22
August 12 and 26
1 payment of $1125 or 5 monthly payments of $250
Join us to become a force of change in your life, your communities and our world!
Fri02Jun2017Sun04Jun20171440 Multiversity - 800 Bethany Drive Scotts Valley, CA
How do we show up for ourselves and others fully and authentically?
How do we stand up for our needs?
How do we set healthy boundaries?
How do we approach life’s inevitable conflicts without losing ourselves?
These questions are not only useful; they are crucial in the path of sustainable, integrated, and real personal transformation.
In this nourishing weekend, you will find the power of your voice through the clarity of your communication. Come experience how relationships can blossom into partnerships of cooperation, collaboration, and ease.
Through meditations, self-reflection, partner work, and role-plays you will:
* Explore the transformational power of language to connect to your true nature
* Become aware of the influence of your internal dialogue in your day-to-day life
* Transform anxiety and judgment of old, tired stories into newfound compassionate energy
* Experience telling your truth in ways that lead to enriched connection and inner peace
* Feel the power of being heard with full, embodied presence.
As you transform, you’ll see your world transform to meet you in a new place, a place where what previously seemed impossible is unveiled as your truth—something that has been inside you all along. This is your birthright, and it is time to claim it.
Fri01Sep2017Mon04Sep20171440 Multiversity - 800 Bethany Drive Scotts Valley, CA
Busy? This is the program for you!
Put things on pause for a few days and learn practical skills for creating a more productive, sustainably balanced, and creative life.
We all want to be real. We want to show up authentically and enjoy healthy and fulfilling relationships at work and at home. But it is challenging to make daily choices that support well-being and to express ourselves powerfully and compassionately in alignment with our principles.
Through an immersion in yoga, Ayurvedic life skills, and a deep dive into authentic communication, you will develop your ability to better hear your body’s messages, make choices that allow you to thrive, and connect more easefully in your personal and professional relationships.
* Yoga practices for enhancing well-being
* A multi-dimensional, Ayurvedic plan for working in a more balanced way
* Strategies for eating well in the work environment
* Communication practices and language alchemy for changing the belief structure that keeps you stressed and imbalanced.
Making balanced, life-enhancing choices is not only healthy for your body and mind, but also has an excellent return on investment—as a result of what you learn and experience, you will feel more connected to yourself and others, experience less stress, and be able to express what is on your heart and mind.